Tuesday 6 January 2015

BFI EXIT POLLS

18/10/14 | RESEARCH | BFI EXIT POLLS

I looked at the BFI website and read through their exit polls. The website says “We carry out exit poll surveys for the films we support through our Distribution Fund. Exit Polls are standard practice for major releases, but much less so for smaller or independent films.”

Here is the link: BFI website

I wanted to find out about audiences and therefore develop my target audience profile. I read through some surveys from films in the same genre. I researched five separate films as case studies that I have looked at in chart form. I also conducted some qualitative research using IMDb and Rotten Tomatoes.
Here are my case studies showing BFI Exit Polls and Rotten Tomatoes reviews:

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo















The Host 














Monsters














The Skin I Live In














West is West

No comments:

Post a Comment